AVIC411.com

-SOLVED- Seeks function for return directly on map ?

Hello, I work on a personal mod and now I have a problem. Let me explain: I'm on the map (with or without desitnation or simulation mode) I click a button that gives me a new screen (above the map).

On this new screen I have a button to display a second. In these new screens, I want to use a button to return directly to the card, without using the fonction (in navigatemap_800_480.ui) :

onRelease = 'PREVSTATE' 

I can not use the xxxx.HIDE command.

When I turn on my screen 1 to my screen 2, this fontion return me to the screen shown above but not to return directly to the card (with or without desitnation or simulation mode).

Have your function to offer me?

EDIT :

I thought I had found a solution to my problem in the file general_800_480.ui creating a new command line to use my icon output for my "special fonction", but only the output function used for other command lines, also uses "PREVSTATE"

Hello, I finally found the right parameter to use.

If like me you want to create or modify screens to make them appear from the map and then jump several times from one screen to another and then return directly to the map (with or without route) from any of these two screens (or more) on the back button on each map screen, you need this setting :

onRelease = 'nextstate st_NavigateMap'