AVIC411.com

ADT-VA133 Mounting Kit?

Does ADT-VA133 mounting kit works with U310BT?

---

2003 Jaguar S-Type V6 3.0l Sport w/AVIC-U310BT (waiting for the mounting kit)

I don't have any personal experience, but I imagine the ADT-VA133 kit should work, since it is conforms to the Double DIN standard (as does the U310).

But, may I ask why you want to get this kit specifically? As far I can tell, it it designed for mounting in a display cabinet or for a custom automotive job.

You might be happier with a Metra 99-9501B (black trim) or 99-9501G (gray trim), or other inexpensive third party kits which are specifically designed for putting an aftermarket Double DIN unit such as the U310 in your vehicle model (2003 Jaguar, in this case).

I already ordered 99-9500 and it's on its way and I heard that supply on 99-9501B is low (heard it from the store). I wanted to mount it soon. Now I checked with Metra, and it seems that they don't have any supply issue. So, I might end up ordering 99-9501B instead of ADT-VA133 kit. It's cheaper too. Just that I need to find retailer who can ship it to Canada soon. :P

Thanks for the info!