AVIC411.com

No voice on GPS after 3.0 upgrade

After two days of trying to get my 900BT to update, I was finally succesful, and everything works fine except the voices for navigation are present but do not speak, it interrupts my radio when I need to turn, but it's a blank sound and no actual voice, any suggestions?

Legit upgrade or the 3.0 posted here on these forums? If it is the hacked 3.0. then try to go to 'My Flash Disk/APL2' of the hacked version, and copy the 'VBT folder' to your 'My Flash Disk/APL2'. I believe that this has all the Nav sound files

re-copying the VBT File did not work, still no voice, anyone have any other suggestions, everything is great on the update, just need to get my voices working. does anyone have just a good vbt file posted?

Hmmm, your VBT file should be 30.2 MB in size. Can you see if yours is the same size. It sounds like you are missing sound files from the VBT folder. The VBT folder is too big to post, but if your folder is the same size, then it should have the same files in it as the one that I am now looking at came straight from the update without any mods .

My VBT folder is the correct size as you mentioned. Is there anywhere else that could be causing this issue?. On one the above posts it says that my ATT might be muted, I'm not sure where that is because I've looking all over the radio for that setting and found nothing, it's not under audio settings.

My VBT folder is the correct size as you mentioned. Is there anywhere else that could be causing this issue?. On one the above posts it says that my ATT might be muted, I'm not sure where that is because I've looking all over the radio for that setting and found nothing, it's not under audio settings.

Really if all these things including deleting the save files did not work then I would just copy the 2.0 flash disk back and do the upgrade again.

Finally after the the third time of recopying the flash, I now have my voices and all is well. Not sure what the deal was, but it was pretty weird. Thanks to all that contributed your help on this thread!

Ouch. Glad its working now though!