AVIC411.com

F90BT New Ipod classic no album art

Hey all,

Hoping somebody knows how to fix my issue. My wife bought me a new 160gb ipod classic for christmas. I have it connected to my F90bt via the IPOD cable that came with the stereo. The ipod seems to be working great along with the F90 for everything except it will not show any of the album artwork. I've verified that the artwork is there in the tunes, it is seen in coverflow on the ipod and in itunes on the pc. I've tried it with one or many albums loades and the art doesn't show up. Are there more than the 3 locations/sizes I'm aware of to try and see the art? There's the small icon on the nav screen which is always just the musical note, the small/mid size icon on the ipod 'now playing' screen again just the music note, and when I tap that icon and it grows to the large album art screen it is also just the standard musucal note graphic.

I'm pretty sure I'm using the latest software/firmare on both the F90(purchased 3.0 from pioneer) and the ipod(updated via itunes)

Thanks appreciate your knowledge if you can help me resolve this relatively minor issue!

Zbb