AVIC411.com

Just installed this unit and have no sound

Like the title says, I just put this unit in my 06 Dodge Charger. The GPS and bluetooth work, but I have no sound. I can't hear somebody talk when I recieve a call through the bluetooth, I can't hear CD's, I can't hear the Nav voice, USB, FM, nothing. I went back and triple checked my wiring and it's all fine. Hooked up a 700bt to it and it worked fine. So I guess that means it's something in the unit. Anybody have any ideas though?

Like the title says, I just put this unit in my 06 Dodge Charger. The GPS and bluetooth work, but I have no sound. I can't hear somebody talk when I recieve a call through the bluetooth, I can't hear CD's, I can't hear the Nav voice, USB, FM, nothing. I went back and triple checked my wiring and it's all fine. Hooked up a 700bt to it and it worked fine. So I guess that means it's something in the unit. Anybody have any ideas though?

Sounds like a wiring problem to me, but you say you've checked that. Did you use the pre-amp outs (RCA) or the standard output?

On the right side of the touch screen is a reset button , I would try resetting the radio, to clear all settings. Is this unit new??

• 4 weeks later...