AVIC411.com

• 1 month later...

I've tried this a few times so far.

On my deck I have the iPod cable that has to be connected in the back through the USB and the RGB cables (the red, white and yellow). When I put it in video mode, it doesn't read my AUX cable. I'm thinking it might be the fact that it's trying to read the iPod??

I've got a Blackberry Storm2 with Pandora, and I like to listen to that sometimes but it won't let me... kind of a letdown.

On another note: I have to disconnect my iPod and reconnect it EVERY time I turn off my car. It won't recognise the iPod immediately. I'm thinking it might be an underlying reason why my AUX port is being a douche. That and occasionally my bluetooth will just go really soft and I can't hear the person talking, as well as it often doesn't connect fast enough to end a call then call someone else without just letting it chill. The music takes a long time to get back on.

I still find it hard to accept that I have to hack and modify this deck like there's no tomorrow just to get it working right and the way you want it to. They had a great product but didn't execute it properly, and still to this day! Gotta get some 3.0 on there and see if it makes a difference. I'm hoping it'll fix my iPod woes...

CF: iPod is connected with AV+USB, AUX won't work. BT messes up as well + random rant.

Ok what your righting does make clear your problem. What aux cable are you referring to that is affecting the iPod cable? No other cable should affect the iPod cable. Try again and be a little more specific on what your actually trying to do.