AVIC411.com

New IR receiver for AVIC (Adds wireless remote control!!!)

Actually the SWI RC may be a better choice depending on application.....

They are both the same as far as the head unit is concerned. Either will work the same but the RC is a better choice in the fact that it has battery backup and works with nearly all brands of head unit.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello All, newbie to the forum here. I did a search, but this is a sticky now and there isn't any more info out there.

Does anyone know if all the features on the CD-R55 remote are available? 

Like Audio, Subtitle, Folder, Menu, etc.

I was never able to change any of the audio settings on my D3 with this remote. Now I'm moving up to the Z110BT and not sure if its going to give me those features.

Please advise.....

• 4 months later...

Yes.

Good evening. This is my first time posting so forgive me if I am posting in the wrong area. I just purchased the z150bh and had it installed. I also have the PAC WRI-P installed with it and received the cd-510 remote today. I thought it would work right out of the package but the head unit didn't respond to any of the buttons on the remote. Is there anything that I'm missing to make it work? Thank you in advance for your response.