AVIC411.com

New IR receiver for AVIC (Adds wireless remote control!!!)

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly what i was looking for. The only thing i ever missed was a wireless remote. I already have the pioneer remote, so all i need is the PAC module.

My only concern is that i saw someone mention a lag, is it significant? And does it bother anyone? I had an iPhone 3G and the it lagged and it bugged me, so i'm concerned about the avic.

Thats basically the EU version of the SR1. It will work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

He we are:

thank you all!

Does your video talk about the CD-SR110 or CD-SR120 ? Because on the picture of the CD-SR120 there a voice recognition logo that makes us beleive that voice recognition could be invoked from the remote.

Is it just a limitation of the PAC WRI-P module ?

Its a limitation of the unit. All of those remotes are programed to work with the previous Z series. The newer Z series will not receive the commands from the remote that are programed for the previous series. All the basic functions outlined in the vid do work however.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I recently purchased a Pioneer AVIC-F60DAB and had it installed in a VW Golf IV (Generation, 2002, 1.6cc, 16v) among with a remote controller Pioneer CD-SR110 for steering wheel, since the vehicle lacks of any. The main issue is that there is no connection between the AVIC unit and remote control. Due to that, I realized that there is no ir option for the unit, am I correct? I read that the PAC-AUDIO adapter could be a solution to this problem, but I would like your opinions on this, since I can't be sure if this thing will work out, providing all functions of remote controller and unit.

• 3 years later...