Photo

New IR receiver for AVIC (Adds wireless remote control!!!)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 darkshadowceli

darkshadowceli
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:10 AM

1.Where and how can you mount the control body (blue piece)?

2.Do the black and red wires connect to the back of the HU where it says the fuse is located in the PDF file?

#32 toomtoomvroom

toomtoomvroom
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:04 AM

This is exactly what i was looking for. The only thing i ever missed was a wireless remote. I already have the pioneer remote, so all i need is the PAC module.

My only concern is that i saw someone mention a lag, is it significant? And does it bother anyone? I had an iPhone 3G and the it lagged and it bugged me, so i'm concerned about the avic.

Thats basically the EU version of the SR1. It will work.

#33 delarosa13

delarosa13
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:37 PM

Can anyone tell me if CD-SR120 or CD-SR110 works fine? I´ve been reading about an hour but I´m still confused, thank you in advance.

#34 delarosa13

delarosa13
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:59 AM

Can anyone tell me if CD-SR120 or CD-SR110 works fine? I´ve been reading about an hour but I´m still confused, thank you in advance.

He we are:

thank you all!

#35 P.R.

P.R.
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:57 PM

He we are:

thank you all!

Does your video talk about the CD-SR110 or CD-SR120 ? Because on the picture of the CD-SR120 there a voice recognition logo that makes us beleive that voice recognition could be invoked from the remote.

Is it just a limitation of the PAC WRI-P module ?

#36 VBLUE42

VBLUE42

Established Member

• Moderators
  • 8798 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:30 PM

Its a limitation of the unit. All of those remotes are programed to work with the previous Z series. The newer Z series will not receive the commands from the remote that are programed for the previous series. All the basic functions outlined in the vid do work however.

2010 SCION TC, iPhone 5, SPH-DA100 APPRADIO 2, APPRADIO EXTENSIONS, ROCKFORD FOSGATE 3SIXTY.2 PROCESSOR, POLK DXI 6500 COMPONENTS IN FRONT, JL AUDIO SEALED POWER WEDGE 12" SUB, SMITH & WESSON.

#37 kerryeight

kerryeight
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:38 AM

I wonder if you were to plug a Metra Axxess AWSC into this little PAC unit if it would work.

Can anybody confirm?

#38 Mnatal1221

Mnatal1221
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:46 AM

I need to know what steering wheel unit will work with my f900bt and if i'll Need any additional equipment to have it function?

#39 gousias

gousias
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:22 PM

I recently purchased a Pioneer AVIC-F60DAB and had it installed in a VW Golf IV (Generation, 2002, 1.6cc, 16v) among with a remote controller Pioneer CD-SR110 for steering wheel, since the vehicle lacks of any. The main issue is that there is no connection between the AVIC unit and remote control. Due to that, I realized that there is no ir option for the unit, am I correct? I read that the PAC-AUDIO adapter could be a solution to this problem, but I would like your opinions on this, since I can't be sure if this thing will work out, providing all functions of remote controller and unit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users