AVIC411.com

New IR receiver for AVIC (Adds wireless remote control!!!)

Recently @ CES 2010 PAC released a product that gives the avic z110bt (and others) the ability to use remotes. No lag and if used with the correct remote then it also allows activation of the voice function right from the remote!Not sure why pioneer removed the IR but this little add on from PAC is just what I was looking for. Part #: WRI-P works best with (CD-R510). This product completes the unit by giving it what it should have had in the beginning!

PS. I love this forum, thanks to all Mods and members on this site!

• 9 months later...

I see this is a older posting but if someone reads this and has the wireless remote could you tell me where it plugs into the head unit.I ask because I believe I'm using all the available outputs on my Avic 910bt and I dont want to take apart my dash to peek at the back of the unit if I dont have to..I have the PAC SWI-PS steering wheel control,sirius input,droid incredible input,extra monitor,HD radio and back up camera.Where would the wireless remote plug in.Off hand I would guess where my sterring wheel controls are ? And if so is there a bridge so can I run both units the pac SWI-PS and the pac WRI-P ?

Thanks