AVIC411.com

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apple IPad is a great new innovation. Lots of in-built applications in one iPad. The big advantage is that the large multi-touch screen and advanced capabilities. You can view whole pages in portrait or landscape on the screen. It has more features such as Mail, Photos, Videos, iTune, App Store, iBook, Map, Notes, Calendar etc.

• 2 weeks later...

According to me A magical and revolutionary product at an unbelievable price. Starting at $499 and onwards.

It offers an excellent features such as

1.All of the built-in apps on iPad were designed from the ground up to take advantage of the large Multi-Touch screen and advanced capabilities of iPad. And they work in any orientation. So you can do things with these apps that you can’t do on any other device.

2.A large, high-resolution LED-backlit IPS display. An incredibly responsive Multi-Touch screen. And an amazingly powerful Apple-designed chip. All in a design that’s thin and light enough to take anywhere. iPad isn’t just the best device of its kind. It’s a whole new kind of device

3.All iPad models come with built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi. If you want to extend your network coverage further, choose iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G and sign up for access to 3G data service.

It's a slick device for sure.... I got a 64GB +3G.... and in the process of making it as close to a "real" computer/netbook as I can.... IFile is pretty slick on the IPad, and backgrounder works pretty good... Just waiting for some of the other IPhone apps to be ported to the IPad...

I did however find a SIM adapter that works flawlessly.... I had ATT's broadband Connect on my laptop, in which cost $60 a month.... well, when I found this adapter,

http://microsim-shop.com/

and realized that you can get unlimited data at half that price...well duh.... it only made sense to try it....

Come to find out, all I had to do was create a profile within ATT's connection manager software, and change the AVN name to "broadband"... BAM!!!! works like a champ!!!!

I would assume you could do the exact same with the IPhone...

The only thing that ticks me off with it, is the greedy app developers....

Just about all the apps and games that I've purchased for my IPhone, do not support the IPad as well... A couple do, but not many... While these apps still work fine, and are more/less just ugly and don't rotate... It just urks me that they jack the prices up to all hell...

Take Angry Birds.... fun game... it's .99 on the IPhone...

Now I buy an IPad... for the same damn game for the IPad... it's 4.99

What... just because the IPad is 5X bigger, you have to jack the price up x5?

To add insult to injury... I have some Air Hockey game, that works with both IPhone and IPad... I'm almost 100% sure that it was free!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...