AVIC411.com

external source

Can you hook up an external video source to the S1 screen?

I'll try to make it's oprating system to usable for more...My goal is to have other gps programs running on it...like Tomtom or Igo!

If these are working you can load and watch a movie from the sd-card too! I hope!

Keeping You informed about it later...

• 3 months later...

try to download wince unlocker from http://benji46.free.fr/

put the autorun.exe and the cab file on your SD card and flip the hardware power swich at the back -- it will boot up, select "yes to all" when prompted to overwrite files. Thats it, you got windows CE OS.

Can you hook up an external video source to the S1 screen?

I'll try to make it's oprating system to usable for more...My goal is to have other gps programs running on it...like Tomtom or Igo!

If these are working you can load and watch a movie from the sd-card too! I hope!

Keeping You informed about it later...

I don't think that you can add an external video source to the S1 because it would require hardware modifications which I think are impossible to do.

One thing that would be easy is to add an 3.5mm (headphone) jack to the S1 so you can plug it to your car stereo or on an unlocked system, listen to mp3.