AVIC411.com

X910BT Pause Audio on Call?

Hello All,

I've had my X910BT for about 6 months and have some questions.. I haven't hacked it yet, but if it will give me what I'm looking for, I will probably do it this weekend.. If hacking won't give me what I want (or some other things I don't know I want yet haha) then I'll probably be looking to trade the X910BT+some cash for a D3.

1) Is there any way to make it PAUSE the audio/video when a call comes in like the D3 did?

2) Calculate Multiple routes in Nav mode like the D3?

3) Are there any remotes (preferably wireless) available for the X910BT yet?

4) Can you keep it from switching to NAV when you get a call? Say I'm listening to the iPod and a call comes in, it will always switch to the NAV screen.. Annoying!

TIA!

eGo

As with answers 2 and 3, many answers are found by searching this forum. Please do so in the future.

Hey, Thanks for being so helpful! Believe it or not, I did search, but didn't get what I was looking for.. Hence the reason I asked the questions I did.. I'm sorry that it was so difficult for you to post a response with the information that I requested and that it warranted your response. I'm a moderator of a couple of different forums and I know how to use the search functions and do so quite well. But again, thanks for the response you gave, even if it was kind of uncalled for..

Have a Great Day!

Thank You, that was much more helpful! I had noticed those posts, but when I saw that they were PAC interfaces, I automatically assumed they were for corded remotes or for existing volume controls on the cars steering wheel.

Cheers,

eGo