AVIC411.com

3.01 Upgrade

Hi, I have done the 3.0 upgrade and have seen references to a 3.1 or 3.01 update. I cannot find any reference to this update on Pioneer's site. The only references I can find to it on this site don't mention where to get it or the links referred to are broken. I have the F90bt. The 3.0 upgrade went great, thanks to all here for there help. Is the 3.01 update for my unit? Do I need it? Where can I get it? Thanks in advance folks. Don

I just got a little lost...I've seen in posts that several people with f90bt have done the 3.01 upgrade. am I misunderstanding? Should I apply this 3.01 upgrade you included the link for to a f90 if I already have the 3.0 upgrade? Sorry, don't mean to be dense...but probably, I am :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
YES, That is the correct link for the V3.01 update... I installed it on the two of my USA '900BT's (back in August)... with the V3.0 update.

They work perfectly...

Raymond

Hi Raymond!

This thread was started by F90BT owners and I (also being an F90BT owner) would like to know if 3.01 (and 3.02) can be loaded on the F90BT?

Thanks!

EAK

I loaded the 3.02 on my 90bt today without issue. Got it from the 910 link on pioneers website. Followed the directions as posted there, I was coming from 3.01. There may be some sort of WINCE upgrade needed if not coming form 3.01, I don't remember it has been awhile since i loaded that one.

Howdy!

Im at 3.003. How do you get from 3.003 to 3.01 on a 90BT? Ive been asking but haven't gotten any responses. Can you go directly from 3.003 to 3.02?

Thanks!