AVIC411.com

@@@@ Albrecht Media LaCityBoy Screwed me over!

IN CASE ANY OF YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRUST THIS GUY TO BURN YOU NEW NAV DISCS FOR THE D3. HE POSTED ON HERE HE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT, SEND HIM A LITTLE CASH AND HE WILL SEND THEM YOUR WAY. I TOOK THE CHANCE AND TRIED TO TRUST SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM, SENT HIM THE GREEN AND HE NEVER SENT ME THE DISCS. GUESS I GOT BURNT, DO NOT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO FOLLOW IN MY FOOTSTEPS!

It states in the forum rules that no one can sell on this forum unless approved by the forum moderators. In order to even be approved you have to have a certain post count. My guess is this person got around that by not posting in the proper section. The reason these rules are in place is to prevent what you are claiming now. If this person post something for sale outside of the rules, you should have reported the user. I do wish you luck on this matter however.

VBLUE42

I didnt know that someone couldnt post like that. I have been searching for the thread and can not find it. It was a post that has had many hits and replies in regards to people having a hard time downloading the new disc updates. He was one of the replies that said he figured it out and would be willing to burn copies for people and put his personal email on there. That is how i contacted him. The rest is history, he got my cash and I have nothing! I will continue to look for the thread, it did have something to do with verbatim discs are the ones that work the best. Do you have a PM I can send you our conversation?

Thanks for looking out for us!