AVIC411.com

06 Sierra Denali and Avic-X910BT

So Im getting ready to pull the trigger on a x910 ($530 shipped) and know I need some extra adapters to get it to work.

I have an 06 Sierra Denali, Bose, rear DVD and 6 disc in dash. Im pretty sure I lose the 6 disc in dash feature, and I can get harnesess for the steering wheel controls and the onstar, but what about the rear DVD? Its not a deal breaker, but I do have the option (currently) to play DVD's in the rear unit and have the sound play throughout the speakers and not have to use the headphones. If I lose that feature, then so be it. As long as people can still watch movies in the back and use the headphones.

So Im getting ready to pull the trigger on a x910 ($530 shipped) and know I need some extra adapters to get it to work.

I have an 06 Sierra Denali, Bose, rear DVD and 6 disc in dash. I'm pretty sure I lose the 6 disc in dash feature, and I can get harnesses for the steering wheel controls and the onstar, but what about the rear DVD? Its not a deal breaker, but I do have the option (currently) to play DVD's in the rear unit and have the sound play throughout the speakers and not have to use the headphones. If I lose that feature, then so be it. As long as people can still watch movies in the back and use the headphones.

If you wire in the rear thru the RCA wires you should be able to watch the rear screens the sound is there even when the front screen goes off ( when car is moving) but of course you could just do the hard-wire bypass and be able to watch it on the front as well. I just did the bypass on my x910 was very easy. Dont forget a GM antenna connector.

If you need more help just ask.