AVIC411.com

how to power z1 to a battary

Yellow and red go to positive and black goes to negative.

Thanks worked like a charm but one thing is that is my z1 broken? I pressed my tilt button and it slid down n i pushed a cd in the cd drive then i press tilt again it didnt go back up i tried pressing all the button but nothing will make it go back or give back the cd to me.

• 2 weeks later...
Yellow and red go to positive and black goes to negative.

Thanks worked like a charm but one thing is that is my z1 broken? I pressed my tilt button and it slid down n i pushed a cd in the cd drive then i press tilt again it didnt go back up i tried pressing all the button but nothing will make it go back or give back the cd to me.

If it's working correctly, you don't need to push the tilt (actually open/close) button after putting in a CD, it will close automatically... Are you sure the cd went in correctly ?

um i i gotta press the cd in dont know if its the right way and then it didnt tilt up by it self. my lil bro say when he helped me brought the z1 the previous owner tilted the screeen and the screen came up now that i tried to test it for a few month cuz its sitting in my room and got all my stuff to put it it dont tilt. maybe the cd is jammed?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...