AVIC411.com

Hello all,

I just bought and installed an avic u310bt, everything seems to work(xm unit, steering wheel controls). However I can't make or recieve phone calls. I was able to sync contacts and my phone(Blackberry 9530) but when I dial a number or select a contact, I get the 2 arrows rotating around in a circle for a few seconds then they go away and no call was made. Also when I have someone call me, it goes straight to voice mail. Anyone dealt with this sort of problem before?

By the way, this site saved me a ton of time and banging my head during the install. Thanks to everyone, I have a feeling i will be spending a lot of time here...

Thanks for the replies, My service provider is garbage and they are using an old firmware as their current one. I downloaded and installed verizons latest and it now works like a charm. I had bit of a problem with the contact transfer, got that stupid "can't find object push server. I'm not entirely sure how i did it but i got them transferred. Just tried doing everythiong in a different and it took one time. I actually am really happy about this unit, the nav could use more poi's but really all you got to do is google an adress on the phone and it will get you where you go.

Thanks again