AVIC411.com

HI - I have the Sirius attachment to my Avic 700 and it has worked fine for 10 months. This morning, all appeared normal but there is no sound, just for the Sirius. All other items with the Avic are working fine. Even the Sirius displays normally, (channel info, signal strength, etc.). Any thoughts? thanks in advance.

• 3 months later...

Mine just stopped working today so I'm looking for answers. I'll disconnect the battery when I get home and see if that helps.

So sick of this POS radio (D3). My first Sirius reciever died, my backup camera stopped working, my screen freezes when it's cold outside and now this :evil:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm having the same issue with Sirius sort of. I installed the cd-sb10 and a scv1 Sirius tuner to my avic z120bt but the volume is very muted with sirius selected. Any other source is fine. If I remove pwr to the scv1 with pwr still on the avic the volume returns to normal but after I turn the car off and return I have the cycle the pwr on the scv1 again. I've tried 2 different scv1 tuners and checked that the ip bus cable is connected properly. Any thoughts?

• 5 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue with Sirius sort of. I installed the cd-sb10 and a scv1 Sirius tuner to my avic z120bt but the volume is very muted with sirius selected. Any other source is fine. If I remove pwr to the scv1 with pwr still on the avic the volume returns to normal but after I turn the car off and return I have the cycle the pwr on the scv1 again. I've tried 2 different scv1 tuners and checked that the ip bus cable is connected properly. Any thoughts?

Make sure you're using a *Sirius* antenna, and not an XM one. Also, make sure you haven't spliced it in any way, and make sure it's mounted in a place with a clear view of the sky, etc.

Some good advice about antennas in this thread:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/29841-issue-with-xm-receiver-on-pioneer-z120-audio-cuts-out-sometimes/page__p__220832__hl__%2Bsignal+%2Bstrength__fromsearch__1#entry220832