AVIC411.com

ATTN Ebay Users

Copying this post from another forum I'm a member of. Figure I'd pass the info along.

Quote:

"If you guys have eBay accounts, go to your account info and hit preferences. scroll down and check out the third party section. It should be empty unless you have someone on there. I checked mine and had 5 of the sneaky bastards that got on there, don’t know how they got there but they were. you can delete all the scammers by going to preferences, go to third party and click revoke if there are any you don’t want, just go over to the right. just follow the instructions and delete them. Just thought I'd pass it along I was surprised to see unauthorized people in my account."

Copying this post from another forum I'm a member of. Figure I'd pass the info along.

Quote:

"If you guys have eBay accounts, go to your account info and hit preferences. scroll down and check out the third party section. It should be empty unless you have someone on there. I checked mine and had 5 of the sneaky bastards that got on there, don’t know how they got there but they were. you can delete all the scammers by going to preferences, go to third party and click revoke if there are any you don’t want, just go over to the right. just follow the instructions and delete them. Just thought I'd pass it along I was surprised to see unauthorized people in my account."

well, if your a seller, which I'am, you would have some on there...like for using your pocket pc phone to use eBay, and if you use any outside auction listing software (which I do).

I have 3 on mine.