AVIC411.com

Abb's New 'CHROME THEME' --RADICAL UPDATE V1.5--May 23

New update with graphical enhancements and button fix so that the buttons no longer disappear when pushed. V1.2 can be downloaded from first post. Pics have also been updated on first post. Please leave comments!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

abb i put in your theme update, but my main screen font did not change. my 2 pictures did though. what could be wrong?

The font is not part of the update as it is NOT in the image file. That is a font that I have installed in the Windows system. There is a thread in the Hacks/Mods section that explains how to do it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Abb,

Great work with the AV and NAV mods. I am using both and currently love them. Your NAV schemes are also a wonderful treat for the eyes.

One small thing though, for the AV screen, I find that the background that holds the music text should have some better contrast. With the text being white and the background also having white in it, it makes it a little hard to read the text sometimes. I know this is your mod and all, but can I suggest using a dark solid colour for the background instead?

If you're already satisfied with it and don't wish to change it, I'll understand. But could you kindly tell me the filenames I should look for to change in the image.res.

Many thanks for your hardwork Abb.

Hey Abb,

Great work with the AV and NAV mods. I am using both and currently love them. Your NAV schemes are also a wonderful treat for the eyes.

One small thing though, for the AV screen, I find that the background that holds the music text should have some better contrast. With the text being white and the background also having white in it, it makes it a little hard to read the text sometimes. I know this is your mod and all, but can I suggest using a dark solid colour for the background instead?

If you're already satisfied with it and don't wish to change it, I'll understand. But could you kindly tell me the filenames I should look for to change in the image.res.

Many thanks for your hardwork Abb.

You have two bmp's that you would need to darken if you want. The main radio, Sirius, USB is the '746_32K_AV-004_32b.bmp' and the ipod background is the '746_32K_AV-106_32b.bmp'

Abb, you are the greatest! These look fantastic! You are certainly one talented graphic designer. I'm gonna go put this in right away. And thanks for doing this up for me so quickly, I really appreciate it.

Your welcome :) ! Let me know if they do the trick.