AVIC411.com

IDT skin#3 v1 12/30/2010 (download link updated)

I believe you can just delete the sys.txt 3d car. Copy it somewhere and if it doesn't work, just repaste it.

Just comment it out in the sys.txt. The unit will then display what is defined in the current enabled scheme. If there is not one defined in the scheme the unit will display the default arrow.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's official, i will be leaving the forum, i found a new job outside the city and i'll ony have very limited internet connection there at work (most probably just e-mail access), not sure how long i'll be gone for but i'm hoping not that long, hopefully things get better this time,

thanks to everyone in here, thanks to everyone that helped out, thanks to everyone that donated, i really appreciate it, the paypal address i provided will still be open for anyone that still wants to donate

IDT

I hope everything works out for the better and may your future be filled with much happiness. Thanks for all you've contributed to the community.

Good luck!

Hey Guys, Another question. Is there any way to change what the buttons do either on the screen, or the physical buttons?

ie: the volume button when pushed used to load the voice command, and now instead mutes the navigation voice.

Is there a way to remap that back?

OR

instead of the green phone on the right loading the phone settings window, maybe load the voice command?

Thx

Hey Guys, Another question. Is there any way to change what the buttons do either on the screen, or the physical buttons?

ie: the volume button when pushed used to load the voice command, and now instead mutes the navigation voice.

Is there a way to remap that back?

OR

instead of the green phone on the right loading the phone settings window, maybe load the voice command?

Thx

for voice command (pressing the knob) to work you have to first click the av button, i have not figured out a way to make the knob to work without the currently playing music or the button being displayed

• 9 months later...