AVIC411.com

IDT skin#3 v1 12/30/2010 (download link updated)

IDT, I have quick question how to add house numbers to the main view, while you are not in the navi mode.

I'd like to have it on the view like Your firs screen in this treat.

When I go to info screen (split screen) i see numbers but not on the other view.

Can you help me with it ???

you could press the current street name area for the house numbers to show up

Can you tell me how to make house number always on if i'm not in the navigation mode (&!has.route) ?

E.g. Now i have to press current street to show up house numbers and small house icon to hide.

After the modification I'd like to have house numbers switched on while not in navigation by default. And if I press small house it would be hiding.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDT, I have quick question how to add house numbers to the main view, while you are not in the navi mode.

I'd like to have it on the view like Your firs screen in this treat.

When I go to info screen (split screen) i see numbers but not on the other view.

Can you help me with it ???

you could press the current street name area for the house numbers to show up

Can you tell me how to make house number always on if i'm not in the navigation mode (&!has.route) ?

E.g. Now i have to press current street to show up house numbers and small house icon to hide.

After the modification I'd like to have house numbers switched on while not in navigation by default. And if I press small house it would be hiding.

try this, copy this code and paste it in you navigatemap_800_480.ui under ui_NavigateMapButtons

;US

Hey IDT

Great job.

I have one bug to report and I'm wondering if it's happening to others. While on the nav screen, voice prompt will not work. I press the big silver button and it mutes if music is playing for about a second, but then the music comes back on without letting me giving the unit a command.

Hey IDT

Great job.

I have one bug to report and I'm wondering if it's happening to others. While on the nav screen, voice prompt will not work. I press the big silver button and it mutes if music is playing for about a second, but then the music comes back on without letting me giving the unit a command.

this is not a bug, if you'll check the features in page 1 it states there that for VR to work you have to press the av button first, ones the AV source button appears VR will work when the knob is pressed,

try this, copy this code and paste it in you navigatemap_800_480.ui under ui_NavigateMapButtons

;US

I put the code above + added to visiblemodel &!has.route and it's working quit well. However, in some places house numbers are not showing but when I click on the map (left and right side of the road) I see the correct numbers. Thx IDT.

Got it working. Everything looks good, but is there a way to keep the navi settings button when there is a destination? It changes to mute/unmute button and I'd rather be able to go to navi settings to change voice volume if needed. Maybe on long hold, it could open up settings? Thanks.

Bump, any tips on this guys?

Hey IDT

Great job.

this is not a bug, if you'll check the features in page 1 it states there that for VR to work you have to press the av button first, ones the AV source button appears VR will work when the knob is pressed,

Ok, thanks IDT. I guess I overlooked that in the first post.

IDT please help me undo an error that I made.

I setup the MAP_NT folder and put the basemap in just like the instructions stated. Everything was working great and I liked it.

Then I thought I would just take a look at these navtec maps, it said to let it restart and that is all it does now. It boots up to the big three Icons with the system starting up screen laid out across it and stays there for a few minutes, the it shut down and does the same stuck start up again & repeats.

Please help I do not really care about the navtec maps but I would like to have the regular parts working again.

Is there a start up file somewhere that needs to be edited to tell it to use the teleatlas maps?

I now know there are missing file but I just want to repair the startup

IDT please help me undo an error that I made.

I setup the MAP_NT folder and put the basemap in just like the instructions stated. Everything was working great and I liked it.

Then I thought I would just take a look at these navtec maps, it said to let it restart and that is all it does now. It boots up to the big three Icons with the system starting up screen laid out across it and stays there for a few minutes, the it shut down and does the same stuck start up again & repeats.

Please help I do not really care about the navtec maps but I would like to have the regular parts working again.

Is there a start up file somewhere that needs to be edited to tell it to use the teleatlas maps?

I now know there are missing file but I just want to repair the startup

i think the problem is you transferred the basemap.fbl fo the map_nt folder, the thing is you have to make a copy of the basemap file and put the copy to the navteq folder and nnot transfer it, i would suggest is to do that and delte the contents of the save folder, let me know how it goes

Julius

Can you tell me how to get into the route plan mode please.Is this the screen which you can search,change route method(fast,short etc)in which the icons are down the LH side of the planning screen.thanks.

click the route info button, then longclick on the multiplan button

it's official, i will be leaving the forum, i found a new job outside the city and i'll ony have very limited internet connection there at work (most probably just e-mail access), not sure how long i'll be gone for but i'm hoping not that long, hopefully things get better this time,

thanks to everyone in here, thanks to everyone that helped out, thanks to everyone that donated, i really appreciate it, the paypal address i provided will still be open for anyone that still wants to donate

IDT