AVIC411.com

X920BT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TESTMODE/MODS!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you have is the same as an X910 so you will need to follow the hacks and mods section of this forum on how to hack and install additional maps. It is certainly possible.

VBLUE42, first I would like to thank you for answering my humble question. Forgive me if I'm being pushy and even if my ignorance makes me a cheeky, but I wonder if you personally had any experience handling the model X9115BT or, on the other hand, knew if someone actually found that the model X9115BT behaves like X910BT? Forgive my ignorance about this kind of subject. Thanks for the help.

(...) but I am sure it is the same as a 910.

However, here in Brazil a store that is used to put maps of Brazil in model X910BT, said to me that they did not succeed to do the same procedure with the model x9115BT. Thus, I am searching in this forum if anyone has actually managed to put maps of any other country in the modelX9115BT.

If someone has been successful, I would like to know how to do this, what is the difference in this procedure that have to be adopted to succeed.

• 2 months later...

Dear vblue42 or other who succeded adding maps to the X series, i have a similar problem i live in Mexico city and i want to put Mexico maps on my X930bt i wonder if it´s possible to do as some people has done it with the x910 and x915, i´m not lazy i have looked over the whole www and found nothing not even a procedure to hack modify older x series so you help is very much appreciated, if you could includde a link for modifying this i will double thank you. My best respects.

Denir L

mequeman@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Can you please change name of this thread because now we have testmode. %)) And post link to Condiczek thread. wink.gif

I have updated the mod notes on the first post as you have requested but I have also explained what still can not be done with testmode on this series of unit. It is important to make it clear to people that dont understand what this means or doesn't mean in order to eliminate confusion.

• 1 month later...

im sorry for bringing up an old post but ive been searching the web since this past friday for the correct test mode files for my x910bt. i already have the SD card formatted in FAT32 as ive learned from this site and ive downloaded one test mode file from this site for the F Series and it didnt work on my x910bt. the only reason i tired it was because ive had no luck with my post or my searches for the files. All the searches for the files on this page have came back with dead links from 2009 and 2010 and ive not wanted to comment on them and make others mad for bringing up old post. ive even tired the AVIC facebook page and got no help. my units in reboot loop mode and i need to get into test mode to delete the 4 files that i also learned about through one of my web searches. thank you for any help in advance.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...