AVIC411.com

I just did the 3.02 update on 2 F90BT's and I can not get into test mode on either of them. I am going to roll it back to 3.01 if possible. I will not go with 3.02 at all, that is some BS from Pioneer.

I stand corrected! I was able to get into CE mode on mine, but not my wife's. So I am going to try to do the 3.02 upgrade on my wife's Xterra again, hoping that it does the trick. I did mess with the data.zip file before I did the update on her vehicle. That might have been the problem. Hopefully the update will go through, since it is on there right now, it does say version 3.02, so I do not know. I may have to roll it back to 3.01 and then do the 3.02 upgrade again. Not fun.

Version 3.020100 is what the download says.

On the unit in my car I can access test mode, just not in the wife's. I need to know if there is a way to roll it back to a previous version. That would be great, so then I could try to get the update properly done on the wife's vehicle.

I would have done that if I could have gotten into test mode to access CE, but it was not letting me into that at all. I had to reinstall 3.0, then reinstall 3.01, and then reinstall 3.02. What I did wrong was doing the software bypass before installation of 3.02. Now that I have reinstalled 3.02, I can access test mode and CE, did the software bypass, and then made the Navi warnings go away, talking about annoying.

Sorry to have thread jacked, just needed to find some help somewhere with my problem. I started a topic about it, had 11 views and no one offered up anything.

Back to the topic of this thread. 3020200 is the Europe update, and is not available in the US at all. If you live in the states and have this update, I would imagine that it is going to tell you that your in the US but operate really weird like. If you live in Europe then congrats.

I have the Pioneer 3.02002 for the US in my hand right now, and installed on my F700bt about 2 weeks ago. Yes, I purchased it from Pioneer, it came with the new maps. I can get into test mode no problem, and I am running Diaftia's mod. Just came back from a trip to Charlotte, N.C. (from and back to NE Florida). The only problem was a 32Gig memory stick full of music, the unit didn't want to read it (imagine that). Otherwise the U.S. and Canada version 3.02002 IS available and works fine.

I've been off this forum for a few months - but is 3.02 the same as what I bought from Pioneer in July and then was shipped in August? Maybe it was 3.02 but I was thinking it was simply '3.0'. I went to Pioneer's website (specifically for the F90BT) and when I clicked on the update tab:(http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... 90BT?tab=F) , there was only downloadable updates for 2.0, nothing at all for 3.0. 3.0 isn't even mentioned in the firmware changelog!

What is 3.02 and/or 3.0202002 (or whatever)? Just tell me I don't have to buy it too!