AVIC411.com

Buy Z110 or wait for Z120?

Hey guys I just need some advice on what unit to purchase.

I had an Avic F90BT that got theived out of my truck.

I was going to buy the Avic-Z110BT but wasn't aware the Z120 is coming out until I jumped on here today.

So the question is, what does the Z120 get me that the Z110 cannot?

Do I go ahead and buy the Z110, or will I regret it when the Z120 is release?

Thanks for the input!

You should review the post in this forum that talks about the new unit and its features, I am sure it will give you all the info you need. I personally am purchasing a Z110BT and then buying the upgrade when they release it.

Decide for yourself after you read through the forum posts.

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=30778

If you want to go the cheapest route, you can get the awesome deals on the 110 these days and then buy the upgrade when it comes out for around $100.

If your insurance company is paying the tab directly, wait for the 120 purely for resale value purposes

Wow, I knew the 110 and 120 had the same hardware, so you're saying that once its out we will be able to buy the software update from pioneer to basically transform a 110 to a 120? except for the model name on the front of course...this is awesome news to me, I bought the 110 right before I heard of the 120 being on its way. I always like the latest and greatest. can anyone confirm this?

• 2 weeks later...