AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Least I can do, I take plenty...

I'm learning as I go but I always fell I take way more than I can give back from this forum and I don't like to roll that way. I have pretty much kept every filed I have ever downloaded from here so if you every need anything like that don't hesitate to ask.

• 2 weeks later...

NEW UPDATE IS UP WITH 3D CARS IN FIRST POST :D . Please give comments and let me know if any of the cars do not work. Car #8 is already a dud, do not click it! So far, that is the only one though. Please download all the files in this update, even though if you think that you already have them. Do not forget to delete the igo folder in the 'USER folder'

NEW UPDATE IS UP WITH 3D CARS IN FIRST POST :D . Please give comments and let me know if any of the cars do not work. Car #8 is already a dud, do not click it! So far, that is the only one though

This will be the last update for this mod!!!

This will be the last update for this mod!!!

Are you quitting modding, or releasing 3.0?

No, I am just done with this mod. I am working on something else now. This mod is about as complete as it can get, and virtually bug free :)

Ok, the #8 car is fixed!!!

Unfortunately, you have to redownload the files. All that needs to be replaced is the 3D Cars folder in the 'APL2/IGO' folder. That should be it for bugs. If anyone else finds a car that is buggy, please point it out to me.

How do you change the font color for the MPH, CLOCK, And STREET NAME, I cannot focus that color, white is best for me.

You have to change them manually! The color code for white is 'ffffff'