AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

Hmmmm...... 55 downloads and this is a first, as my mod NEVER had loading.bmp. It does not require the loading.bmp, however, just open loading.jpg up in photoshop and then save it as loading.bmp (make sure that you have both saved). That should solve your problem

Well, my own problem. I used Winzip to rezip data.zip instead of 7zip.

But the iGo message is still misleading, calling for LOADING.BMP instead of LOADING.JPG. :twisted:

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I redid the 3D car images. I did not like the way it was before as it was hard to identify the vehicles in the list no matter what mod you used. It is much better now as you can see in the pics

I redid the 3D car images. I did not like the way it was before as it was hard to identify the vehicles in the list no matter what mod you used. It is much better now as you can see in the pics

Are you referring to the pics already posted at page 41?

Are you referring to the pics already posted at page 41?

Yes, I changed the car list ones. They now have transparent backgrounds making the text and the pictures more legible

Abb, will we be able to incorporate this change into the 2.75 version of your mod.

Abb, will we be able to incorporate this change into the 2.75 version of your mod.

Yes, this change is not in the data.zip. However, I would suggest a solid background which the 2.75 mod does not have

If you have any problem with the use of MB-3DCars add-on, I know it works because it is I who have adapted to iGo on AVIC and I created the option to be able to change vehicle size.

Feel free to ask your question in the main subject :wink:

version 1.1 revision a has been uploaded 07/14/10

No problems what-so-ever. I have not done your 3d car update to this mod as there have not been any problems in changing the car sizes

Abb, i changed last line of code in 3DCars/ui/3DCars_800_480.ui so that it reads "Cancel" instead of "Annuler"

Thought you might want to also..

[attachment=0]cancel.jpg[/attachment]

Nice going, many people, me included, do not know what 'annuler' is. I am not going to worry to much about this mod as people can put it in themselves, but I am definately going to put it in my V3.0 which should be out in the middle of next week

I decided to go a step further on this, while I was looking at the code I decided to change the text some more. One you probable won't see was a message box the had the text "elapsed time waiting", I changed it to "Program Timed Out"

Pictures shows the rest..

I was just fooling around, trying to make the text match better with the function of the button

one thing I would like to change is the text from "No" to "Cancel" on the "Restart AVIC" screen above but I think it is in the mortscript and I don't know how to edit it.

post-30542-12872762878114_thumb.jpg

post-30542-12872762879586_thumb.jpg

Not to be a PITA but I believe the spelling is : "Immediately"

Keep up the Abb-solutely awesome work!

Bud

Good to have those things corrected but people please keep in mind that those are translated from a french forum by the original author. Abb took it as it is. :D