AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well people, I need your thoughts for my next version. I am playing around with the splitscreen map and wanted to try a 3D approach with a 3D car. Here are the pics, let me know your thoughts wether you approve or dissaprove. Here are the pics:

post-32106-12872762888457_thumb.jpg

post-32106-12872762890001_thumb.jpg

post-32106-1287276289092_thumb.jpg

So I've been running IDT's mods for a long time, and kinda dropped off the forum. Just came back in and installed this one and WOW what was I waiting for. I have 2 questions though, if anyone can help.

First, looks like the links for downloading the Navteq's are gone - can anyone please send me the NC and SC files? I'll be happy to provide an upload if you don't have a link, just ping me.....

Also, I don't really like having the Power Off button - I removed it from the IDT mods. But here, I just went and commented out the Blankscreen in navigatemap_800_480.ui, and uncommented the MSN Direct lines and changed the x/y/z for MSN to match the ones from Blankscreen. The button is there and works, but doesn't fade along with the others. Can anyone point me to where I should look to change it?

Thanks!

So I've been running IDT's mods for a long time, and kinda dropped off the forum. Just came back in and installed this one and WOW what was I waiting for. I have 2 questions though, if anyone can help.

First, looks like the links for downloading the Navteq's are gone - can anyone please send me the NC and SC files? I'll be happy to provide an upload if you don't have a link, just ping me.....

Also, I don't really like having the Power Off button - I removed it from the IDT mods. But here, I just went and commented out the Blankscreen in navigatemap_800_480.ui, and uncommented the MSN Direct lines and changed the x/y/z for MSN to match the ones from Blankscreen. The button is there and works, but doesn't fade along with the others. Can anyone point me to where I should look to change it?

Thanks!

I have pm'd you a link for the NC / SC Navteq maps

Hey Abb, absolutely, positively prefer the 3D split screen over the 2D version. Can't wait for Chrome V3.0. Do you have a PayPal setup so we can provide a little beer money for all your hard work?

Lol, I have had so many people asking me that. I will with the new version which should be up by thursday or friday. It was suggested that I should set up a donation tab as a sign of appreciation. Nothing else,