AVIC411.com

Abb's NAV Mod V2.75 for 'Chrome Theme' - Upd. July 7 '10

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abb, All I can say is you are good! Without the formality, if you could have it 2D/3D selectable, it will be great.

Thanks.

No can do, as you are working within a layer, so you are stuck with the map that is assigned. I had a bitch of a time working with the tilt as it was.

That is why I asked peoples opinion if they liked the 3D over the 2D, and I think that so far it is unanimous

Hey, ABB,

Is there a way you can incorporate the MSN functions ;i.e., temperature, wind direction, in the screen off function as in Diaftias version?

I personally like that.

file.php?id=8922&t=1

Thanx,

Bud

It will be in V3.0 which will hopefully be up tonight. I have no way of testing this, so you have to give me feedback if there is any errors. Can you please post a pic when you get it. I think that I have the values right, but not sure.

Will do!

Thanx :D

Dont thank me yet, icons will probably be all over the place. I have no way of testing it or simulating it as it is not available in my area. If you either pm me a pic or post a pic, I can make the adjustments from that.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Abb1,

Did you ever get a chance to see if the 3D map would work in this versions split screen view like your V3. Just wondering :?:

Yes, it can, but it is a difficult procedure which I dont want to install here for the same reason that I dont want to use the awesome 'Destination Dial' that is in this mod over to my V3 mod. I want them to be both unique and not the same with each having its own specialty!

I live in Winnipeg where we have speed/redlight cameras. Just got a $228.25 for driving 64kph in what I thought was a 60Kph zone. Having said that, with the V2.75 I cannot get an audible alert when approaching a speed cam, though the icon showing the camera does show up. I reverted to daftia's mod and that one does alert, either voice or buzz. Any idea why one works and the other doesn't? :?:

I live in Winnipeg where we have speed/redlight cameras. Just got a $228.25 for driving 64kph in what I thought was a 60Kph zone. Having said that, with the V2.75 I cannot get an audible alert when approaching a speed cam, though the icon showing the camera does show up. I reverted to daftia's mod and that one does alert, either voice or buzz. Any idea why one works and the other doesn't? :?:

Dig into the Nav Settings->Warning and enable everything.

Sorry for your ticket dude.