AVIC411.com

Getting to setting menu

Hey everyone,

I'm having issues getting to the settings menu on my unit. In the instructions it says to hold the source button for 10 seconds. After I do this the unit just says "Off" and it doesn't do anything. I was able to get to the screen one other time after about 15 minutes of messing around with it. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Hey everyone,

I'm having issues getting to the settings menu on my unit. In the instructions it says to hold the source button for 10 seconds. After I do this the unit just says "Off" and it doesn't do anything. I was able to get to the screen one other time after about 15 minutes of messing around with it. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Yes, you need the second step. Hold the source button for about ten seconds, until it says "Off." Now, push in the jog dial (the scrolling/pushing circular input) for a few seconds. The settings menu should then appear.

• 4 weeks later...

I am new and I am actually stuck with my AVIC U310BT. Dear Posters and AVIC411 Staff, recently I purchased online AVIC U310BT from Amazon.com . Since I was relocated to Azerbaijan Republic, I thought it would be useful to use it over there. I do understand the navigation system would not work in Azerbaijan, for the reason, it can only be used in US, but I have comments to make regarding bluetooth system. I can not connect my phone via the bluetooth parrot or whatever you can call it, since it is not active and I do not know why. Menu-Phone-Settings, now about settings. When I touch the settings, it does not respond to the touch but it is not grey (like inactive) it is active but still it does not respond to my touch. I scanned with my both cellphones using my nokia E75 and motorola RAZR V9 whether bluetooth is active or not, both can detect the Pioneer Navi but can not pair, the window on cellphone appears saying "Unable to pair this device". All other features works fine like playing CD, reading USB devices and my iPhone 3G as well . Anyone at FORUM PLEASE Help Me out and assist me on resolving this issue. Thank you in advance. P.S. I have to return the device to Amazon before 22nd April 2010.

You posted this same message across five different threads. That is not necessary and is not looked upon kindly. Only one post is sufficient and someone will respond eventually to your concern. The rest of your post have been deleted. Please don't do this again.