• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gar_lei

gar_lei

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:53 PM

Hello Everyone

I'm about to purchase the U310 for my winter car. U have a Z110 on my summer car and I want to know, do I need to have the CD-IU50V or I could use any iPod->USB cable to have full control of iPod?

Thx!

#2 s????

s????
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:21 AM

I'm about to purchase the U310 for my winter car. U have a Z110 on my summer car and I want to know, do I need to have the CD-IU50V or I could use any iPod->USB cable to have full control of iPod?

You can use any USB iPod cable with the U310.

#3 smithdwsn

smithdwsn
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:22 PM

You can use auxiliary aux-in input lead cable 3.5mm in your car for iPod. You can also connect your iPhone, MP3 player. It is high quality, low loss wire cords and clear sound.
r4

#4 VBLUE42

VBLUE42

Established Member

• Moderators
  • 8798 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:39 PM

You can use the basic USB iPod cable that came with your iPod. The last thing you want to use is any 3.5" aux in if you have a dedicated iPod interface.

2010 SCION TC, iPhone 5, SPH-DA100 APPRADIO 2, APPRADIO EXTENSIONS, ROCKFORD FOSGATE 3SIXTY.2 PROCESSOR, POLK DXI 6500 COMPONENTS IN FRONT, JL AUDIO SEALED POWER WEDGE 12" SUB, SMITH & WESSON.

#5 posttal

posttal
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 01:37 PM

BEWARE..I hooked up my I-touch with the same generic cable I use to hook it to my TV and it DID NOT work properly.Yes it did connect but it did not show the I-pod touch screen on the monitor and movies were impossable to navigate and songs showed no menu although they did play.I went on line on bought the Pioneer CD-IU230V which is made for this unit..it has not only the av jacks but a usb jack..and its great.I get a screen on my headunit that looks exactly like an I-pod and the touch wheel on the I-pod works like an actual i-pod.Movies can be fast forwarded..folders can be browsed thru,,you can set it to play by artist..shuffle or scroll.Just like the I-pod.You CANT do this with a non pioneer cable.Although a generic cable will work but its functions are limited and not worth it.
Posttal AKA Ralph
2007 F-150 Lariat with the AVIC 910BT with HD radio,Sirius,rear camera disply,I-touch input,droid input,PAC steering wheel controls and custom Ford start up screen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users