AVIC411.com

Coupon codes for Z110BT @ 685 Dollars (< 10 left)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without the coupon mine was $691 after MIR with the instant price match web link on their web site. I ordered another one for my dad today. When I tried the coupon code I got an error:

Coupon not available. Possible reasons:

- the coupon code you entered is incorrect;

- the coupon can be used only by a registered customer;

- the coupon is disabled or expired.

I was logged in, so I guess they sold out or it expired.

I'm trying to order one of these as detailed above, but I'm receiving and error. I need the ipod cable, so I'm adding both that and the z110bt to my cart. However, when I try to apply the coupon, it says "Sorry, Discount Coupons may not be combined with Instant Price Match." Has anyone successfully applied the coupon?

EDIT: Please disregard. Tried again without adding them via price match, and noticed the coupon covers the price match. Thanks :)

I'm trying to order one of these as detailed above, but I'm receiving and error. I need the ipod cable, so I'm adding both that and the z110bt to my cart. However, when I try to apply the coupon, it says "Sorry, Discount Coupons may not be combined with Instant Price Match." Has anyone successfully applied the coupon?

EDIT: Please disregard. Tried again without adding them via price match, and noticed the coupon covers the price match. Thanks :)

Glad it worked out for you.

Jay

ok, I need help-- I get this message when trying to order through paypal:

Order processing error !

Payment processor declined your order.

Please review your data and try again.

Reason: Declined Status: Error: The transaction cannot complete successfully. Instruct the customer to use an alternative payment method. (Code: 10417, Severity: )