AVIC411.com

Coupon codes for Z110BT @ 685 Dollars (< 10 left)

I checked the coupon codes do work. They are set to expire next week. If anyone wants to buy these units and has problems buying them before next week, PM me and I will try and help you get these units.

You said "next week". Do you know what day they will expire? I have full intentions of getting this from you guys as soon as my tax return comes in, but if it doesn't come in in time, I might just get it locally. Any info is greatly appreciated.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked the coupon codes do work. They are set to expire next week. If anyone wants to buy these units and has problems buying them before next week, PM me and I will try and help you get these units.

You said "next week". Do you know what day they will expire? I have full intentions of getting this from you guys as soon as my tax return comes in, but if it doesn't come in in time, I might just get it locally. Any info is greatly appreciated.

The coupon codes got extended for 10 days startting today.

Hi Guys...

Has anyone received their units and reviewed the receipts? I live in Los Angeles area and here is what I found out when I tried to order:

1. Being in the same state, Al-Eds site says they cannot ship to my location and that I have to go to visit a local store.

2. I went to the store and they can honor the pio515 discount, but the manager says that they will have to sell the unit without warranty and also it will not qualify for the $200 rebate. Instead he offered to sell it to me for $999.99 which then would come with factory warranty and qualifies for the rebate.

Any comments or experiences with this coupon?

Thanks.

OK. So I called a store in Santa Monica area and the salesperson said they can honor the discount, but he said the rebate will be void due to the discount. Meanwhile, the store in Torrance said for $999.99 the rebate will be good. I was confused, so I called Pioneer's rebate department. At first the operator says the requirement is only Brand new "A" stock and from an authorized dealer. Just before we hung up he said he found a clause in that it cannot be combined with any other discounts. I would have thought that meant Pioneer discount, not store level discount. Anyway, the Pioneer operator did not seem very knowledgeable... I think we need to hear back from anyone who has bought the unit and if they have been succesful with getting the rebate in conjunction with a sale price.

Cancel christmas everybody...

email from al & eds cust svc:

We sold out of the Z110BT;s last night. We will not be getting any more as it it is discontinued model. We do have the new 2010 AVICX920BT in stock. if you are interested in that model,let me know an I can see what I can do to get you a good deal on that model.