AVIC411.com

AVIC - N3 bypass - paperclip method

I just did the lighter fluid trick.... It didn't work.. It's obvious that I took the sticker off... Are you supposed to let it soak or something? I'll be getting a new N3 soon that I want to bypass. (current one was an open box special) I don't want to screw up the sticker on the new one...

• 2 weeks later...
I just did the lighter fluid trick.... It didn't work.. It's obvious that I took the sticker off... Are you supposed to let it soak or something? I'll be getting a new N3 soon that I want to bypass. (current one was an open box special) I don't want to screw up the sticker on the new one...

just FYI you have to use liquid butane refill cans or the "can air" to spay off dust from your computer. just flip both or them(you just have to use one or the other, not both) upside down and spray on the sticker. you want to freeze the SH** out of it and then use the razer blade. OR like i posted the first time just use a damn paper clip.

• 1 year later...

i have this bypass done to my N-3. it seems to screw with the brain because it thinks that i am moving and that the parking break is on at the same time. I tells me that i am in a different town, one that is 50 miles away. i was thinking that i would be better to undo this bypass and just put the parking break wire into a switch. what is your ideas and does anybody else have this problem. also how easy is it going to be to take the radio out to undo the bypass (had it professionaly installed), and which color wire is for the parking break??