AVIC411.com

I'm having a problem on both of my computers. help please?

I have this antivirus pro live thing i never downloaded that keeps popping up saying my computer is infested and it doesn't let me run any programs besides firefox saying they're infested, it wont let me run combofix avast or anything. The computer also won't go into safe mode every time i try to go into safe mode the text for files or directories or something comes up and then the computer restarts and if try to go into safe mode it won't let me. On top of everything else everytime i change pages on firefox like anything if the page has to refresh or I go to youtube or google or ANYTHING a new firefox window opens up with 2 blank tabs and the second tab has this in the address bar "http://™hÂŒ¬ÂÙûzx×kôûîòÄß]sjЇe§/;%14… WHATS WRONG WITH THE COMPUTER AND HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?! HELP PLEEASE PS.-malaware bytes doesnt work i install it but then it won't let me run it saying mbam.exe is infested I CANT RUN PROGRAMS, i can install malwarebytes but it won't run

wow guide

You're in luck, I had this problem the other day and made a .reg file to fix it. I've attached that file to this message, run it and then immediately run Malwarebytes.

Before you run the registry fix, you'll need to change the extension of it from .txt to .reg. I couldn't upload it with the .reg extension.

ExecutableFix.txt

I mean I could be wrong but theres that crazy link in the post and that wow guide link that takes you to some you tube vid of some guy playing wow. Its also his first post. So yea this guy has raised all the red flags. Look at it again and tell me what you think before I ban him. The only reason I haven't yet is because he did use the right forum for his post.