AVIC411.com

I have an avic x910bt in my 2008 pontiac Solstice, and today the screen decided to just black out on me. The audio kept working, the volume know still works, but the screen is blank. I checked my backup camera connections to ensure polarity was right, and everything checks out. Anybody else out there seen or heard of this issue?

• 3 months later...

I just installed the 910 this weekend and everything was working great. NAV, BT, and backup camera. However when I returned to my truck and cranked it up I got the blank screen with the warning at the top. Music plays but I have no function of the touch screen. I must mention that I was messing around with the camera fucntions and may have changed the bottom option can't remember which one it was. Maybe batt/grnd. I did the manual reset of the unit and still the same results no function of the screen. I disconnected the camera and the reverse wire but no luck. Please if anyone has any idea how to fix this I would greatly appreciate it. And before you start bashing me, yes I know that I am new but have searched and searched and cannot find a solution.

post-45149-1287276307331_thumb.jpg

I stand corrected, search, search, and search and he will find. Thank you dwass143. Your report did the trick. I connected the wire to the gry/lt blue (I think that was the color) from the factory harness and had the camera powered by the reverse lights. After reading your post I was finally able to go back and change the battery/ground option and its boots up fine. Thanks again.