AVIC411.com

@ chuck88

I will be testing for the problem you are experiencing.

Multiplan mode works like this:

- short click on a selection box of route permits to display the route on the map (checked= displayed, unchecked=hidden)

- Each selection/deselection route recovery calculating all distances

- If there is no path except the lying route type (eg mode Short) displayed color on the map will always be red. As soon as there are several cons path is selected, each will be displayed on the map with color. When several routes overlap, a single color can be displayed.

- To exit Multiplan mode you can do in a long click on the type of route you want to use or if the type of course is already ok in this case, use this red arrow in the lower right.

- Green arrow in lower left can go directly to Multicalc page.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ chuck88

- short click on a selection box of route permits to display the route on the map (checked= displayed, unchecked=hidden)

Thanks for the details ...

Checked and unlchecked OK but how about a solid box?

I have experimented that I cannot unchecked the Short Route, even when other types of route are presented and checked. Any clue?

So I guess my preferred route type must be set to "Short", that is why I cannot uncheck it, right? I will verity that because I rather have it "Fast" instead.

No I didn't delete the 3x .SAV files and 1x system.ini :oops: , because I thought my previous mod is Abb's excellent modified version of IDT Skin #3, the latter is where your mod is built upon, and they should be compatible. Do I have to delete them?

And yes, this morning I still have the annoying many many voice prompts when I have route, and get into the Multiplan screen. Please check! :wink:

For the problem of voice repetition between the route mode and access to multiplane mode, I can test tomorrow (right now I drive a motorbike :wink: )

To delete files, even if my version is based on IDT3.0, given the new options that I created myself and there are a lot of changes, it is better to "clean" the folder "save" as I have indicated. This is the best way to avoid problems in use between mod's. This procedure will not erase your bookmarks or saved routes etc, only your preferences GPS will reset.

Hey Welcome back IDT. Hope that all is well with you :D . Your excellent mods have been served as fundation for so many other fine pieces of work.

Just passing by or else? :?:

IDT hello I'm glad to see you on the forum and thank you for your message :wink:

just passing by, i've seen so much improvement from all the mods here, i have this big interview coming up and hopefully if i get the job i'll be able to go home and have some time to mod again,

just passing by, i've seen so much improvement from all the mods here, i have this big interview coming up and hopefully if i get the job i'll be able to go home and have some time to mod again,

Well, I wish you best of the lucks for your upcoming interview and please come back ASAP when your situation permits :) .

Well, I wish you best of the lucks for your upcoming interview and please come back ASAP when your situation permits :) .

Ditto :)

@ chuck88,

Tonight I used my car. I did a course with a navigation with route , I went to the "Route Menu" and then I went into the mode "Multiplan" and I had no problem repeating voice ?! I did the same thing by showing how "Multicalc" worked well too.

The problem you reported me wonder because I made 20 beta, tested by beta testers of my forum Euro/Fr and tested by myself. When I put online version MB-IDT3.0-3 one has had this problem it was corrected in my small revision "a" and as nothing is ever perfect in the revision "b "I fixed the problem with the "Key" from "Sound Menu" that disabled, and also divided the sound of all speedcam alerts (beeps and voices) and also cut the beeps of the "Warn When speeding" .

I waited for my mod is sufficiently "clean" before nominating your continent (I tested my revision "b" for almost a month), so your problem surprises me, I do ' did not and none of the users of my forum does bring me a problem like that ?!

Have you cleaned your folder "save"? the problem is still present?

for this question :

Can somebody tell me what is "Zoom in after find" under Smart Zoom menu?

When this option is enabled, there is a distant view of the card at the time of validation of a destination on the map and then slowly returns to the values you have set (tilt and distance view)

"Restore Smart Zoom" after 10 seconds?

This option returns the values you selected in the Smart Zoom Options after zooming (in or out) on map with the stick or touch control of AVIC.

@ chuck88,

Tonight I used my car. I did a course with a navigation with route , I went to the "Route Menu" and then I went into the mode "Multiplan" and I had no problem repeating voice ?! I did the same thing by showing how "Multicalc" worked well too.

The problem you reported me wonder because I made 20 beta, tested by beta testers of my forum Euro/Fr and tested by myself. When I put online version MB-IDT3.0-3 one has had this problem it was corrected in my small revision "a" and as nothing is ever perfect in the revision "b "I fixed the problem with the "Key" from "Sound Menu" that disabled, and also divided the sound of all speedcam alerts (beeps and voices) and also cut the beeps of the "Warn When speeding" .

I waited for my mod is sufficiently "clean" before nominating your continent (I tested my revision "b" for almost a month), so your problem surprises me, I do ' did not and none of the users of my forum does bring me a problem like that ?!

Have you cleaned your folder "save"? the problem is still present?

Hi MisterBlue, thank you for your answers to my two new questions :D .

However, after deleting the 3x .SAV files and 1x System.ini file, when returning from work today, I still have the strange behavior. I think that you have to enter the Multiplan mode within a couple of seconds after a voice guidance prompt to reveal the strange behavior (multiple repeating). I think that I have a clue for that: when you get into the MultiCalc or Multiplan mode, you get up to five routes being computed, so the AVIC stores in its memory one voice command for each calculation; and it does make senses, because sometime it just repeats 3 times when I have fewer route types selected, and sometime up to 5 times. Please check!

If I am sitting in my driveway and enter the MultiCal/Multiplan mode, no problem whatsoever.