AVIC411.com

Hello Misterblue,

I haven driven a few days with your mod and i can say it's great and i am very happy with it :D

Only thing is when i follow a route and the setting on the screen is 3D that after some time and route-instructions it change to 2D-NORTH is this a bug?

Best regards, Richard.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mod works well, there is no problem. I invite you to read the instruction manual "Pioneer" to learn how to use the "Overview Mode" and I would advise you to disable it if you do not want the 3D view going north and then back into 2D in 3D without you do not know why to :wink:

• 6 months later...

Please note that there is a newer version to his mod called mod MB-IDT3.0-4.

Search the forum.

Actually the thread is here but the content is all missing. i had the same problem with my thread. If the original poster clicks edit on the post the content is all there. But it has to be brought up into edit mode and saved again.

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/28136-mod-mb-idt30-4-all-in-one-up-june-27-10-3dcars-add-on/

I want to fix smartzoom but if Misterblues work is the only one that has gotten it working I would like to take a look at it. If you have the downloaded files please let me know.

Actually the thread is here but the content is all missing. i had the same problem with my thread. If the original poster clicks edit on the post the content is all there. But it has to be brought up into edit mode and saved again.

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/28136-mod-mb-idt30-4-all-in-one-up-june-27-10-3dcars-add-on/

I want to fix smartzoom but if Misterblues work is the only one that has gotten it working I would like to take a look at it. If you have the downloaded files please let me know.

Alex, I will PM you the link.

Chuck.

Alex, the mail said "The member cannot receive new message ...", so I put it below:

Hey Alex,

As promise, please find below the link to mb's mod v4, in which the smartzoom works wonderfully.

MisterBlue mod from IDT3.0-v4.zip

Thanks for a follow-up.

Cheers!

Chuck.

Ugh... I bet they lowered the quota with the new forum software. I will check it out.

Thanks for the link...

Alex

• 1 month later...