AVIC411.com

AVIC Feeds no option for the X920BT

I phoned customer support this week to ask that very question. They stated that the version for the X920BT is not available yet. I asked for a timeline and got the "it will be available in 2 weeks" answer. I think that's a standard Pioneer reply when it comes to release of supporting software.

I noticed on another post dated April 5th that the Pandora Link software and Music Sphere software was going to be out in 2 weeks also (still not available). I asked the customer support person about those as well and got the same "it will be available in 2 weeks" answer. :(

reminds me of that Tom Hanks' movie "The money pit" The guy remodeling the house was like "ill be done in 2 weeks". (house is completely destroyed). Tom replied 2 weeks? 2 weeks...? Guy said you sound like a parakeet , 2 weeks, 2 weeks.

2 weeks is turning into 6. Which from what I recall is how much time it takes for apps to make it through the approval process now at the Apple app store.

Yea, I picked the Z110 in Avic Feeds too hoping it would work on my 920.. NOPE.. just another "option" on this unit that we still have nothing from support to get it working.. I'm sure the apps are coming, but I am in the same boat with you guys, I hate waiting!! LOL :D

• 3 weeks later...

I too have the same problem with my x920bt. I called and was told to download the newest version of the avic feeds software. That didn't work, and I found my way here and see the same problem I am having. Next I downloaded the UK version of NavGate Feeds. Saving data with the UK version does allow the AVIC Icon to at least be illuminated on the unit. I just selected the avic-f920bt when using the UK software. I still can't get the setting replicator to work. I think it is a language issue with the UK version.