AVIC411.com

Ok what's up with the Z110BT and the New Z120BT?

I've read all the Roadshow threads and none of them talk about what we will miss out on the Z110BT or what will be upgradeable?

Essentially what are the differences between the two? I know software wise they're pretty different but any hardware differences?

Will we be able to get a software upgrade that gives us everything the Z120BT does?

Just bought my Z110BT about 3 weeks ago and these are important questions i'm sure to many Z110BT owners.

Thanks

I've read all the Roadshow threads and none of them talk about what we will miss out on the Z110BT or what will be upgradeable?

Essentially what are the differences between the two? I know software wise they're pretty different but any hardware differences?

Will we be able to get a software upgrade that gives us everything the Z120BT does?

Just bought my Z110BT about 3 weeks ago and these are important questions i'm sure to many Z110BT owners.

Thanks

Apparently you havent really read anything or watched any of the demo videos. Every single thing youve mentioned and asked about has been covered in the videos and at least 2 other threads.

Just trying to make the same point many others on here try to make. There are way too many posts of the same thing because no one actually takes the time to read or watch anything. If you actually read through the posts and watch the videos (and listen) they cover everything you asked. Not trying to be a "wise guy" just stating facts. If you did read the posts and watch the videos as you claimed you have, then you would have gotten all the answers and you wouldnt need to ask the same thing for the 30th time. And I wouldnt be calling you out on it either.

Well when i did read the posts i hadn't seen the answers anywhere.

I'm a member on many many different car blogs and tech blogs and trust me i know very well what the search is for.

I hadn't looked at the Video and after watching it you're right in the last 20 seconds you do get some sort of info but nothing concrete.

Instead of calling me out the way you did you maybe could have just pointed me in the right direction or just answered my questions since you already knew the answers...

Anyways so the bottom line is after all this wait our answer is no one knows yet? There might be a software update...