AVIC411.com

New Z120BT vs. Z110BT

MOD NOTE: The upgrade has now been released.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=32960

Before we start getting a hundred post asking the same questions over and over again I am going to nip this in the bud right now. The Z120BT was just announced. This will be the replacement for the Z110BT. There will be absolutely no hardware changes between the two units and the 120 will be a software only upgrade. This unit is also nearly identical to that of the new X920BT software wise. The upgrade apparently focuses on the AV interface only and there does not appear to be any enhancements to the navi side of the unit other then newer maps. There apparently will be a paid 120 upgrade for all 110 owners sometime around May or shortly after. When we know for sure the release date and pricing of the new unit and the software upgrade we will post it on this forum. Please don't post new threads inquiring about this. This post gives you everything you need to know at this time. Please view the following threads for details of the new features included with the new unit and the software upgrade.

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=32148

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=32150

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=32156

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=30778

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhhh durrrr how i do that one thing I seen one time, like... i udnno the bypass thingy el oh el

Could I like pay tonto at teh INSTALLERS 4 NOOBS shop tuh do it 4 me? cuz i think it would be like, too hard for me cuz you know i coudln't possibly get my fat ass off teh couch and go learn something new ya know?

kthxbyeeeee