AVIC411.com

New Z120BT vs. Z110BT

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There apparently will be a paid 120 upgrade for all 110 owners sometime around May or shortly after. When we know for sure the release date and pricing of the new unit and the software upgrade we will post it on this forum. Please don't post new threads inquiring about this. This post gives you everything you need to know at this time.
any improvement in the bluetooth? especially the bluetooth audio? the one i have is terrible.

and do you know if asian language is supported? korean in particular. my z110 cant read korean song titles/artist/etc ..

fyi i had bad bluetooth audio, like really choppy, it was my phone i got a 3gs and its perfect, same thing with calls

any improvement in the bluetooth? especially the bluetooth audio? the one i have is terrible.

and do you know if asian language is supported? korean in particular. my z110 cant read korean song titles/artist/etc ..

fyi i had bad bluetooth audio, like really choppy, it was my phone i got a 3gs and its perfect, same thing with calls

ahh.. okay... i have an iphone 3g. maybe it'll get better once i upgrade to the iphone 4g! =)