AVIC411.com

N2 "oversteer" and map Q's

Just installed a new to me N2. Its working fairly well however the GPS over steers every corner and takes about 100 yards or so to snap back onto the street I'm on. Is this a common issue? Does it work out after it "learns" the vehicle, or is it just the way it is?

Another question, I have a copy of the 90 maps, is there any risk using these on my unit?

N2 - original software - bypassed - e brake wire grounded - vss and reverse lines hooked up - hide a way flat, properly oriented, and secured to floor under passenger seat with velcro.

Thanks,

Smac

I have had problems in the past taking a NAV out of one car and putting it into another but what I have found is that you need to clear everything out of its memory as far as the screen that has a picture of a car with green bars around it. I don't have one in front of me right now but it will clear speed pulses average speed and some other stuff, should be good to go after that.

• 2 weeks later...