AVIC411.com

920BT on Sale for $650 ( Deal is now dead)

Al - eds is selling the 920BT for 750 with free shipping. Al eds is a authorized Pioneer dealer as a result the warranty is not void. Please read the details in Pioneer web site.

There is also a $100 MIR on this unit. Ebay and non authorized dealers don't qualify for the MIR. Cost to you is $650.

Update August 5th 3:13 PM CDT -> This price will be on only for the next few days. Please buy the Unit before the price goes up. Yhe coupon is still good. You need to make your cart 1000 dollars and then the coupon code works.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... et+Dealers

1) Go to http://www.al-eds.com

2) Add the 920BT to your cart.

3) Please do not do a price match when ading to cart else this won't work.

4) Apply the coupon code pio250.

5) Check out. Pay using Pay Pal or credit card.

Jay

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crutchfield.com has this unit on for $999, but they have a promotion until June 20th where they are including :

1 x Pioneer CD-IU50V iPod/iPhone interface cable (normally $49)

1 x Pioneer Premier TS-A702C 6-3/4" component speaker system (normally $159)

Since this receiver is a Crutchfield Signature product, they include installation gear and install guides, lifetime tech support, and free shipping, along with everything else they normally deliver.

Worth a look if you can use (or resell) the extra speakers. Al & Eds don't to ship to Canada (and require your credit card to match your USA shipping address if you have one), so they aren't an option for me; Crutchfield will ship to my USA address without too much extra trouble.

Al eds ships to addresses that can be be verfied. For Canadians who want this unit, what they need to do is call up the credit card company and add the US ( parcel service address) as an alternative address.

Then while creating the account at al eds use this address. Al eds as I was explained does this to ensure that stolen credit cards can't be used.

The IPOD cable and the speakers can be made available by al eds too, people needing this please PM me. When I had set up the group buy for the Z110BT and the CDUI50V a lot of people started PM ing me asking to add or remove accessories. Hence on this one I only decided go with the HU only. It avoids un neccessary delays and confusion.

The diff between al eds and critchfield is 250 dollars which I think is a lot.Just my 2 cents

When you go to the Google Checkout page, it'll show the list price again. There's a place below to enter a coupon code; use the same one and the price will change.

I got the full $250; my unit arrived yesterday. Installing this weekend!

Thanks Ixian for the update.

Anyone interested in getting this unit and sitting on the fence, if I were you I would buy the unit sooner than later. When I had the group buy for Z110BT going on a lot of fence sitters ran out of luck as al eds didn't get a new batch in once they ran out of stock.

So I've been looking at upgrading my stock 2005 Scion XB radio for the past few months, ever since I left Crackberry land and jumped on the Iphone bandwagon. I started out wanting the P3200. Then I was like, mm, bluetooth, ok, I'll get the 3200BT. Then, Woo, the 4200, it's got a bigger screen! Then hey wait, if I want to add nav and BT later that puts it close the nav units. So I ended up looking at Eclipse units, The new Alpine INA-900, the Sony XAV-BT7, etc etc. Then I decided I needed this new Z120 coming out! Wait, it's not out yet? Hm... Wait, it's how much more? Hmm... Then I saw this post...

So I went to Al and Eds page, and checked out the price... Damn... 750... So I went to order...

Well, no go, I'm in Southern California... They don't ship here, as they're all over.

So I called Al and Ed's in Orange, and talked to Steve. Turns out they accept the PIO250 code in-store as well!

I just had one of the best, most positive purchase experiences of my life. Steve, and Brett, the head installer there, gave me tons of tips on doing the install, kicked me down a bunch of crimp caps, and somehow the harness came magically bypassed. Im SURE they didn't do it, though. That would be bad. It was the bypass elves.

Now... I'm an R/C heli flyer, and this extra service came after I showed off the XB full of Nitro and Electric R/C helis, and they were pretty stoked about that :D I did want to confirm however, that if you're in SoCal, they fully honor this discount in-store, and were stupidly cool about it.

Those dudes have won my car audio biz for life, straight up.

-Aox

You know, I definitely would've, but didn't have the extra buck fifty for the install after dropping the 820 for the unit and harnesses/cables. However, when I do the amp/sub/speaker installs, I'll go ahead and have them do it, if they'll let me hang out and help. I really would rather do it all myself, but there are some fabrication skills I lack. I did ask them about the price, and if they're making their margins, and they said "oh yeah, no worries. Pioneer sends us stuff, and we install it, we're not that worried about the price. I was like, right on, is there a PIO500 code? XD

-Aox

You know, I definitely would've, but didn't have the extra buck fifty for the install after dropping the 820 for the unit and harnesses/cables. However, when I do the amp/sub/speaker installs, I'll go ahead and have them do it, if they'll let me hang out and help. I really would rather do it all myself, but there are some fabrication skills I lack. I did ask them about the price, and if they're making their margins, and they said "oh yeah, no worries. Pioneer sends us stuff, and we install it, we're not that worried about the price. I was like, right on, is there a PIO500 code? XD

-Aox

lol. piofree code that didn't work out too well :) I think they are are making a very small profit on it.