AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

I tried to open the file but it says "Unknown" or damaged file.

How do open it? I use WinRar.

Thanks

Jimbo

I kept trying to download it and still same thing. Is there a special way to open the file or different program to open this?

It only downloaded 17.7K

Jimbo

Sounds like you are just "saving" the torrent file, as opposed to opening the torrent in a bittorrent client and "leeching" the entire file. As Retell said, look up bittorrent and download a client (i.e. Vuze). It will open up a whole new world for you!

Part of the 3.0 update is a firmware upgrade which upgrades the version of windows ce that the unit operates on. So in addition to the pioneer software, like the 3.0 update, this included the windows ce upgrade. This torrent includes everything to make your AVIC the most up todate including te 3.0201 update.

Part of the 3.0 update is a firmware upgrade which upgrades the version of windows ce that the unit operates on. So in addition to the pioneer software, like the 3.0 update, this included the windows ce upgrade. This torrent includes everything to make your AVIC the most up todate including te 3.0201 update.

Sorry Retell, that's mistaken. The 3.0 update still uses Windows CE Version 5.00 as the base OS. The 6.2.2.4 Release Version you see under LPUE080PLT.HTM is probably Pioneer's internal build versioning system, not the CE Platform Builder release used to make the system image.

I tried to open the file but it says "Unknown" or damaged file.

How do open it? I use WinRar.

Thanks

Jimbo

I kept trying to download it and still same thing. Is there a special way to open the file or different program to open this?

It only downloaded 17.7K

Jimbo

Sounds like you are just "saving" the torrent file, as opposed to opening the torrent in a bittorrent client and "leeching" the entire file. As Retell said, look up bittorrent and download a client (i.e. Vuze). It will open up a whole new world for you!

Thanks I will try it!

Jimbo

Just wanted to express my appreciation for your doing this. Installed my first ever GPS/headunit, an F90 Saturday with base 2.0. Went straight to this after downloading the image last night and it works flawlessly. When I first installed the F90 the glitchiness, slow response and malfunctioning had a profoundly negative effect on my blood pressure.

I can't believe Pioneer doesn't release these things from the factory with this software and even the mods. Also, didn't have to ground the parking brake which was really nice...software took care of everything.

The only thing I'm noticing is that its 'forgetting' my illumi color settings every time i turn the car off...but all other settings are as I left them. It was doing this with 2.0 too...

Sorry Retell, that's mistaken. The 3.0 update still uses Windows CE Version 5.00 as the base OS. The 6.2.2.4 Release Version you see under LPUE080PLT.HTM is probably Pioneer's internal build versioning system, not the CE Platform Builder release used to make the system image.

Yeah It may not be 6.0, I'll change that, but it does update the CE to a newer version. LOL I just wish I could remember which version. :mrgreen:

Just wanted to express my appreciation for your doing this. Installed my first ever GPS/headunit, an F90 Saturday with base 2.0. Went straight to this after downloading the image last night and it works flawlessly. When I first installed the F90 the glitchiness, slow response and malfunctioning had a profoundly negative effect on my blood pressure.

I can't believe Pioneer doesn't release these things from the factory with this software and even the mods. Also, didn't have to ground the parking brake which was really nice...software took care of everything.

The only thing I'm noticing is that its 'forgetting' my illumi color settings every time i turn the car off...but all other settings are as I left them. It was doing this with 2.0 too...

I thought mine kept forgetting my illumi color settings, but I just must have not set it properly. Because they started working after like 2 days.

will this work on x910bt?

Yes, It works on F700, F900, F90, X710, & X910.