AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

godskitchen I believe someone will be putting this on rapidshare soon, if it doesn't go up in a few days I will personally upload it. :mrgreen:

Thanks, it turns out I was able to use a friends connection to dl the files. Have not put it on the unit as yet but will report back when I do with the Euro maps.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

2fup and sgambino . Reformat your SD card as Fat32 filesystem and recopy the files the card and restart update process from the begining. That should fix everything :D

kj42598 I don't have a Sirius Tuner or any external tuner for that matter, for now all I can suggest to you is to reformat your SD and try it again like the 2 fellas above. Just to completely rule out an install error. I should have a sirius tuner soon that I can play with, If the 2nd time around install doesn't help just go back to regular 3.0 for now, do you have a copy?

godskitchen I believe someone will be putting this on rapidshare soon, if it doesn't go up in a few days I will personally upload it. :mrgreen:

I installed a fresh copy of 3.0. The one issue I cannot find a work around for is, when I turn the volume up or down, the Sirius stations begin to scroll after a one click turn of the volume control in either direction. Anyone have any suggestions?

Does anyone know if FX3.1 will be on newsgroups? My ISP blocks all torrents, it has been years since I used them..........

Should iGO.8.v8.3.2.80621. work? I can get hold of that.

The short answer is NO. Pioneer AVIC use ezrider.exe to load the iGo navigation software instead of iGo.exe, because there are hardware related code within the loader.

Does anyone know if FX3.1 will be on newsgroups? My ISP blocks all torrents, it has been years since I used them..........

Should iGO.8.v8.3.2.80621. work? I can get hold of that.

The short answer is NO. Pioneer AVIC use ezrider.exe to load the iGo navigation software instead of iGo.exe, because there are hardware related code within the loader.

To be exact, EZRider is iGO specially built by NavNGo for Pioneer.

Regular iGO can be used, supposedly, with a special ezrider stub that includes support for Pioneer-specific commands. Our Russian friends made good progress on that, but when I tried it here, MSNDirect did not work, so I have not paid much attention to it afterwards...