AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

OK I finally got it working on my F700bt US version.

BUT I have got following issues:

1. my unit can not detct any SD card ****BIG PROBLEM***** PLEASE HELP

*** I can boot my unit using SD card, but when unit is running in its normal state it can not detect SD card

2. I am living in UK so i have downloaded the UK iGO from torrent link given inside this thread.

I have changed the files inside the map folder. I have also drag and drop buildings and poi folders, its working good. The only thing I can not figure out is the speed cam stuff. if i copy the contents of speed cam (UK version)

I into the speed cam folder (US version that came with this update) and then boot the system, it goes into "system start up progress, please wait" + booting loop state.

I will appreciate if some one please shed some lights on the above problem

Thanks in advance

Regards

Shaz

I recently installed this on my F700-BT. I had installed update 3 before but was having some issues so tried this to start from scratch. Install was very easy and all the updates work as described.

Here's my only issue so far (and this was there in my previous 3.0 install too):

When I turn on the ignition, sometimes, the unit gets stuck on map mode with the cursor (the little red circle with cross-hair) on it. I can switch to AV screen, but I can't do anything else on the map screen. Even when I press the Map button, the screen doesn't change. Then, after 30 seconds or so everything goes back to normal.

Has anyone else experienced this?

So, I finally got around to trying this upgrade and I got to the WINMCE upgrade or what ever, got to the part where it says reset unit and leave card inside, should boot test mode.

Unfortunately not I cant get my device to boot anything. i get the pioneer screen then it goes black, with or without the sd card. any advise?

So, I finally got around to trying this upgrade and I got to the WINMCE upgrade or what ever, got to the part where it says reset unit and leave card inside, should boot test mode.

Unfortunately not I cant get my device to boot anything. i get the pioneer screen then it goes black, with or without the sd card. any advise?

EDIT - I can't even get back into the WINMCE thingy, it crashes to.

EDIT 2 - Can't boot any test mode either.

Hello everyone!! Can this firmware be installed on a EU version F700BT? I am asking because I know the Radio Frequency intervals are different between the USA and EU. Wanted to know before I start messing things up. I have a version 3 working fine.

I know another user who installed a EU FW 3.0202 on his US X710BT, there is apparently no problem in the FM/AM.

And there is no problem with the video because the backbone is Windows CE 5.0. No PAL or NTSC to mess with.

EDIT - I can't even get back into the WINMCE thingy, it crashes to.

EDIT 2 - Can't boot any test mode either.

So, managed to figure it out. not sure how it happened just sorta got caught playing with old version of wince and new version of wince.

Next thing i knew it was working.

Any one have questions let me know.

I'm downloading now, and will save onto SD tomorrow. I had the battery changed in my car, and am getting the black screen after my splash-screen image. I hope this cures it...and I'll get an upgrade from 2.0 as well! Great info gang...this may have saved me from another grey hair!! I'll post up results when complete. I feel like I owe the original poster something should this go down.