AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

Part of the 3.0 update is a firmware upgrade which upgrades the version of windows ce that the unit operates on. So in addition to the pioneer software, like the 3.0 update, this included the windows ce upgrade. This torrent includes everything to make your AVIC the most up todate including te 3.0201 update.

Sorry Retell, that's mistaken. The 3.0 update still uses Windows CE Version 5.00 as the base OS. The 6.2.2.4 Release Version you see under LPUE080PLT.HTM is probably Pioneer's internal build versioning system, not the CE Platform Builder release used to make the system image.

Yeah It may not be 6.0, I'll change that, but it does update the CE to a newer version. LOL I just wish I could remember which version. :mrgreen:

Just wanted to express my appreciation for your doing this. Installed my first ever GPS/headunit, an F90 Saturday with base 2.0. Went straight to this after downloading the image last night and it works flawlessly. When I first installed the F90 the glitchiness, slow response and malfunctioning had a profoundly negative effect on my blood pressure.

I can't believe Pioneer doesn't release these things from the factory with this software and even the mods. Also, didn't have to ground the parking brake which was really nice...software took care of everything.

The only thing I'm noticing is that its 'forgetting' my illumi color settings every time i turn the car off...but all other settings are as I left them. It was doing this with 2.0 too...

I thought mine kept forgetting my illumi color settings, but I just must have not set it properly. Because they started working after like 2 days.

will this work on x910bt?

Yes, It works on F700, F900, F90, X710, & X910.

I just installed it on a F910BT. It works fine.

I replaced all USA and CAN content with EUROPE content for the europeans among us.

The file is now updated with:

- Europe iGO maps, version 8.3.4.117940 (Nov 3 2009)

- Netherlands TA map, version 83_TA_2010.03_100526

- Europe buildings

- Europe POI's

- Europe Speedcam as of 22.1.2010

- Dutch Language

- Dutch Voices

The installation instructions are the same as the original Mod.

This package can be downloaded with this link:

http://www.monova.org/download/3816578/2010-07-10/c0b128bea0838bffe500c339f2509590faa6c9fb/FX3%201%20EU%20Nov%203%202009NL%2083%20TA%202010%2003%20100526.torrent

Please seed, to improve bandwith.

Ok, so I got to he step where copy the contents on My flash Dish to the avic, it takes about 25 mins to copy everything, then I take out the sd card and hit reset for 5 seconds, it boots up to the Pioneer logo and just stays there. I've waited for like 10 mins, and at one point the screen flashed and went blank and then came back to the Pioneer logo.

My question is, how long am I supposed to wait at the pioneer logo? is this normal what I'm experiencing?

any other ways of downloading this file from the first page. i can not get it to download

any help would be great!

Sorry for the dumb inquiry but how do i un-rar the torrent file? I have downloaded winRAR, winZIP, 7-Zip and not one can i get it to extract. ANy suggestions as far as what to try or what free programs can accomplish this task?

If the two of you can't figure out how to download a file via torrent, when it's outlined in this thread at least twice, don't even attempt to mod your head unit.

Seriously. Just put the SD Card away and slowly step away from the keyboard. This is for your own protection, I swear.

any other ways of downloading this file from the first page. i can not get it to download

any help would be great!

Sorry for the dumb inquiry but how do i un-rar the torrent file? I have downloaded winRAR, winZIP, 7-Zip and not one can i get it to extract. ANy suggestions as far as what to try or what free programs can accomplish this task?

If the two of you can't figure out how to download a file via torrent, when it's outlined in this thread at least twice, don't even attempt to mod your head unit.

Seriously. Just put the SD Card away and slowly step away from the keyboard. This is for your own protection, I swear.

I have done the 3.0 and numerous other updates and mods but none with .rar files. Ive tried numerous programs winRar(trial), rar frog, 7-zip and had no luck locating the numerous files in the rar file. I just need a lil guidance on what to use and what to look for.

How do you extract this rar file? Ive tried winRAR, Rar Frog, 7 ZIP. and no luck. Please help!!

I have done the 3.0 and numerous other updates and mods but none with .rar files. Ive tried numerous programs winRar(trial), rar frog, 7-zip and had no luck locating the numerous files in the rar file. I just need a lil guidance on what to use and what to look for.

See my post above. If you're asking how to extract the .torrent file, you need to use a torrent client to get the file first.

If you did this, and the .RAR file won't open, you have a bad file for some reason and need to download it again.

If you are just sitting there trying to open the .torrent file with winrar still, before you respond with an obnoxious 150pt font post again, reread my last response very carefully.