AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

Does this release work with any existing mods, such as IDT, etc.? I'd like to get some shortcuts back in action on the map screen. Thanks in advance for your attention and response.

Absolutely! All current mods on this forum are designed to work only with Firmware 3.x.

Is it normal to be getting Corrupt file messages when I try to open the RAR file? I am using winrar. Then when I try to copy the files on to my SD card it won't allow me to because it says the files are corrupt. I have tried downloading twice now.

Im leaving on a trip this weekend and I want to install this. Thanks

Can anyone help me out.. i did the steps, made sure to do Format on the update.. but when i go to transfer contents of My Flash Drive from the SD to the unit, it keeps saying not enough space.. the folder is empty, i hit properties and it says 34 KB used, 1.75 GB free space. Thanks guys

Check you SD's size to transfer, the SD folder size is bigger than 1.75 GB. You have to delete some maps and POIs.

Just wanted to give a huge thank you to Retell for this. My unit had a fatal application error and shut down. After that every time I turned it on I got the splash screen, then it just went black.

I spent about 5 hours researching this site but was never sure exactly what to do or how to do it until I found the link to this thread. This worked perfect and I'm back up and running (with some cool mods btw). Saved me $200 bucks (I can't believe Pioneer would charge that much for something that would be so simple for them to fix). I just had to delete Canada and Hawaii maps to make it work. The only thing I notice is that on a couple of system settings screens when I hit the back button it takes me to the phone menu - no big deal, everything else is great.

Now I also have a bit of confidence to consider other mods.

Thanks again Retell, and everyone who contributes to this site.

Installed it and everything worked.

But I notice that my rear view camera does not come on automatically when I shift in reverse? Does anyone else have a rear view camera installed & can confirm if theirs does or does not work?

I'm curious if my problem is software or hardware related

HELP!!

I installed the update and everything is running a lot quicker and smoother. I had to delete a few maps and POIs to make it fit, but it's fine. PROBLEM is, bluetooth seems jacked. I'm able to pair my phone and make calls, but the system restarts randomly while in the middle of the call.... also, the "PhoneBook Transfer" feature isn't working and just freezes up the system whenever I try it.

Should I be doing the "Bluetooth Update" on the Pioneer website after the 3.1 update?

TIA!

Thanks so much Retell for this easy made update. It worked like as easy as it can be. Few things on my mind:

I lost all my Mods I did for my 3.0101 fw. Will those old mod files work on this new one?

I kinda liked speed limits, shortcut icons on the screen and few other things that is missing on this update..

any one?

Thank again to Retell for you hard work. Appreciate it.

:)